We go wild for birds
Nature sometimes needs a helping hand to keep our feathered friends well nourished. By offering a supply of wild bird food in your garden, you’ll enjoy the benefits of:
- Birds visiting your garden, for you to see, hear and enjoy.
- Greener gardening – many wild birds will eat aphids for you, for gardening the environmentally friendly way!
- Knowing you are looking after local wildlife and contributing to your local, natural eco-system.
Our wild bird foods include:
- Wild bird seed sold loose
- Suet and suet blocks
- Fat balls
- Avairy bird seed sold loose
Our knowledgeable staff can help you to find the right foods for any particular UK native or migratory visitors you want to encourage into your garden. Why not migrate down to your local Everything Pets and have a chat with us.
And all things aviary…
We’re also specialist suppliers of all things aviary, to keep your caged birds in health, comfort and style – the affordable way. The best way to see everything we have to offer is to come and visit us in our Stopples Lane shop, where you can view our comprehensive range of:
- Cage hygiene and aviary accessories
- Bird feeders and waterers
- Health care and hygiene
- Bird toys
- Nesting and bathing accessories
- Loose wild and aviary bird seed
- Dietary supplements and treats
We can also help you care for your backyard chickens too with our :
- Chicken feed
- Chicken feeding accessories and treats
Don't struggle with those big bags of pet food! We offer free delivery in the local areas of Milford-On-Sea, Lymington, Hordle and New Milton for all orders over £10